Thursday, August 13, 2009

NEW FINAL

This is my new final...............

Once again they go horizontaly, from left to right(top image being the first on the left).

The difference/development of this series is that the tree image has been replaced by the photograph of the rails and stairs. It's in suit with the series more so than the tree image. This image has also had the colouring changed to make it a warmer image and not so blue as in the original, and therefore is more in tune with the rest of the series.































I really like the outcome of my final series, i feel that all five photographs sit well together and look visually appealing as a series. I realised after a while that i was more interested in the detail of objects in my street rather than whole objects. The surfaces consisted of graffiti and marks created by human inter-action plus natural marks, such as weathering and plant growth, which where just amazing. Therefore both man made and natural marks are really the basis to my series that i have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment