Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Putting Together Final

Final development.........
The starting point to my final are the four photographs below, this was my most successful series that i put together and as i really like it im going to use it as my base for my final.

The image that has the text of "delax" on it is slightly too dark compared to the rest of the images within this series. I intend to change the exposure of the image in camera raw to lighten the image to be more in suit. It will be lightened against the image looking down the railing.

Below are four more images that i thought could possibly be added to my series .......
The most likely one to be added would be the one with the tree as the lighting in this photograph is very simialar to that of the photograph looking along the wire fence.




Two other photos that could work in.....
The photograph on the left of the hand railing could work in quite nicely with the series at the top of the page but would also need to be adjusted, to fit in appropiately.




No comments:

Post a Comment